How To Make A Woman Fall In Love With You

Posted by wanwarlock | 12:08 AM | , | 0 comments »


I find a lot of guys want a magic bullet to make a woman fall in love with them. I haven't found a magic potion yet (not that I've looked) and personally think this is the wrong approach. Instead of trying to make a woman fall in love... you should be asking why a woman would fall in love with me.

Changing your point of view can make a dramatic difference. You feel a sense of a relief when you realize it's up to you whether she falls in love or not. Not only are you happier being the best you can be but you'll attract a lot more high quality women into your life.

I'm a little shocked how many guys give away their own personal power by trying to please women. Flattering her with words and gifts. But instead of creating attraction it has the opposite effect.

Bribing a woman into liking you simply doesn't work. You don't control her attraction... that's the bottom line. It's no good trying to please women all the time and getting stressed about what they think.

You should take a page out of the dating gurus' book and learn how to create attraction in women. I personally believe that you should study this stuff even if you're already in a relationship. It should be obvious that creating attraction with your partner is important.

This is the approach I took when dating but nothing has changed now I'm in a long term relationship. But it's important to state that it's not all about fancy pick up techniques. It's about becoming the man that women fall in love with.

And I think we all want to be that man. Because it's like a whole new world when you become naturally attractive to the opposite sex. Believe me as I know from my own experience.

Bookmark and Share



0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails